Windows 8 has proved that its better than its predecessors ,XP and Vista.In this article we will list out all the Tutorials and How to Guides related to Windows 8 Operating System.
Downloading Windows 8:
Microsoft first released the preview editions of windows 8 then finally released the Professional Edition on August 1st 2012.Since its release it has got a great hype.
- If you want to try windows 8 then you can try Pro Edition for free for 90 days.
- You can also buy full version of Windows 8 Professional Pack from Here.
You can install windows 8 on your computer in different ways based on your need and convenience.
- Install Windows 8 on virtual box to test its features.
- You can mount ISO image of downloaded windows 8 edition and format your PC with usual bootable CD method.
- In case if you dont want to go ahead with Bootable CD method then you can also install windows 8 via usb/pendrive.
- You can also run Windows 8 in parallel to the existing OS on your PC.All you have to do is to format your PC using the same traditional bootable method but here you have to choose a different hard drive i.e Other than C Drive which is already loaded with the existing Operating system.So you have to choose drive other than C while formatting your personal computer.
Windows 8 Activation and Keys:
Almost all the editions of windows 8 comes with trial period.Windows 8 pro edition comes with a 90 days trial.
- If in case you want to extend the trial edition of Windows 8 Pro then you can Rearm Windows 8 to extend its trial period.
- If you are using any of the old editions of Windows 8 then you can also try these official serial keys to activate your windows product.
Windows 8 Customization:
Windows 8 itself is a very colourful and attractive operating system.It also offers many features to customize windows 8 based upon your interest.
- Here is a complete guide on Customizing Windows 8 Start Screen.
- Get Gadgets back in Windows 8.
- Customize the number of Rows of Tiles on Windows 8 Start Screen.
Some More Windows 8 Tips and Tricks:
- Add Shutdown and Reboot Buttons.
- Useful Windows 8 Tweaks and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- How to Edit Hosts file in Windows 8.